Jennay over at http://adayinthelifeofjennay.wordpress.com nominated me for the Very Inspirational Blog Award!
Thank you so much Jennay for the award! It’s my first, and I am ablaze with a smile on my lips! It is flattering that someone would find my blog inspirational enough to think of me in that way! So, again, thank you!
Below are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award so please follow carefully:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I love reading and writing, as many of you already know.
2. I someday wish to visit Ireland! It’s the place of my heritage, and I’ve heard that it is quite beautiful!
3. I like walking through the woods away from people and cities. There is something therapeutic about the action, and I am always amazed by the beauty that nature holds!
4. Longboarding is another hobby of mine!
5. I dislike cats. Alaskan Malamutes are my weakness.
6. I’m a heavy tea drinker.
7. I wish to be a father some day!
AND! Thank you to everyone else who reads my blog! You all are incredible! YOU are my audience, and I am yours. What a wonderful mutual relationship we have here!
Here are my 15 nominations!
I’ll get around to notifying you all! 🙂 Have a great night!